Select International, a provider of employee assessments and hiring systems, announced that it has partnered with several new clients and is providing its assessment solutions to improve and support their talent strategies. Some of the new projects are outlined below:
- Levin Furniture, a leading local furniture and mattress retailer in the Pittsburgh and Cleveland markets is using Select International’s new interactive, self-guided and modular-based training program, Select Interviewing® Online, as well as the SecureFit® screening tool for all hires.
- Gateway Health Plan, a Medical Assistance (Medicaid) managed care plan in Pittsburgh, PA, is also using Select Interviewing® Online to train its interviewers.
- Klein Tools, an Illinois-based manufacturer of some of the world’s finest hand tools is implementing Select Assessment® for Manufacturing & Basic Mechanical Aptitude and Reasoning (BMAR) at their new Advanced Manufacturing Technology Center in Mansfield, TX.
- Raypak, a division of Rheem, designs and manufactures commercial and residential boilers, hot water heaters and control systems, pool and spa heaters. Located in Oxnard, CA, Raypak will utilize Select International’s full suite of products to aid in their hiring decisions.
- The Dal-Tile brand of Mohawk Industries is the largest U.S. manufacturer and distributor of ceramic tile and natural stone. The company is expanding its plant in Bennettsville, SC, and will use EZ App®, SecureFit® and Select Assessment® for Manufacturing to hire operators and maintenance workers.
- City Furniture, a home furnishings retailer, set up Select Assessment® for Leader Development for development and succession planning of its leadership positions. They are headquartered in Tamarac, FL.
“At Select International, our focus is always to meet the needs of our clients,” said Kevin Klinvex, Executive Vice President and Co-founder of Select International. “We’re really looking forward to working with these new organizations and helping them to achieve their specific hiring goals.”
About Select International
Select International develops employee assessments and hiring systems to help organizations identify, select and develop a strong, productive workforce. The company’s employee selection and development solutions include pre employment assessments, executive assessment, online interview training, manufacturing assessment tests, healthcare hiring assessments, customer service assessment tests, and tools to help organizations hire safe workers. Select International works closely with its clients to improve hiring at all levels, and across all industries, including manufacturing, healthcare, customer service, energy, retail, transportation and logistics, and distribution.
Select International is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, and maintains offices throughout North America and around the globe. For more information on Select International, call 1-800-786-8595 or visit http://www.selectinternational.com.