TMT Terms and Conditions of Services and Use
Welcome to TalentManagementTech.com (TMT). We look forward to your participation on our site. By using our service, you're agreeing to these terms and conditions. If you don't wish to be bound by what you read below, please refrain from registering with TMT.
By the way, these terms are subject to change at any time. Your continued use of TMT means that you accept any new or modified terms and conditions; therefore, you'll want to revisit this page occasionally to check for changes.
By registering, you certify that all information you provide in the registration is accurate. Furthermore, by accepting this agreement, you certify that you personally have no other registration with TMT, as each user of TMT is allowed to maintain one, and only one, active registration.
As a registered user, at any time you are free to change your password and any other information you have supplied. To do so, just visit the "My Dashboard" area. If you forget your password, the sign-in page provides a means to request a new one.
TMT encourages active, open and robust conversation and sharing of information among all who use or visit the site. Please remain lawful and civil at all times. In fact, you agree to use TMT for lawful purposes only. Following are activities disallowed on TMT:
- Posting or transmitting of any content that is abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, defamatory, or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person
- Posting or transmitting of any material that you don't have the right to transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secret or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements)
- Posting, transmitting, or linking to sexually explicit material
- Impersonating any person, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity
- Posting or transmitting any advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation, including chain letters and pyramid schemes
- Intentionally violating any other applicable law or regulation while accessing and using TMT in any way
- Posting or transmitting of any file that contains viruses, including corrupted files, "Trojan Horses," or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else's computer
TMT may at any time, without prior notice and at our sole discretion, remove any posting or terminate your membership for violating the above provisions. You agree to indemnify TMT and hold us harmless from any actions, claims, proceedings, or liabilities arising out of your violation of these terms and conditions. You're responsible for all statements made and acts that occur through the use of your user name (email address) and password. So please don't disclose your password to anybody. If it has been lost or stolen, let us know as soon as possible.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities
TMT provides a broad range of information, services, commentary and other fare. We are unable to and in fact do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of content on TMT, or its usefulness for any particular purpose. TMT also makes no promises that our content or the service itself will be delivered to you uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
Putting it All Together
You agree that under no circumstances will TMT be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, or any other type of damages resulting from your use, or downloading of any content on our site. This includes, but is no way limited to, loss or injury caused in whole or in part by our negligence or by issues beyond our control in creating or delivering any portion of TMT.
TMT relies on various sources of